Insectaguard Water Based is a non-flammable, pleasantly fragranced, aqueous insect barrier spray that is ideal for indoor applications.
Insectaguard is a low toxic formula that does not accumulate in the environment and has no residual activity in warm-blooded animals and humans.
Note that Insectaguard comes in two formulas (solvent-based
and water-based). Alternating treatment between the two formulations can inhibit the development of insect immunity and allows for complete eradication of all unwanted insect pests.
- Earth-friendly pest control that is safe for the outdoor environment
- Non-aerosol formulation
- Excellent economy: three months protection
- Suitable for use in AQIS-inspected meat and food processing plants
- No pest controller’s certificate required
Related pest control products:
Directions for use
Dilutions: Dilution is not required.
- Use a spray applicator or professional-grade fogger to apply 25 ml of Insectaguard per square metre to hard surfaces in areas where pests are, have been, or are likely to be present
- After use, rinse the spray applicator thoroughly.
- Repeat treatment every three months.