- Kills crawling and flying insects on contact
- Low-irritant formulation
Insakill Solvent Based is a non-residual, concentrated insecticide that contains well-proven ingredients tetramethrin and bioresmethrin in industrial volumes.
Note that Insakill comes in two formulas (solvent-based and water-based) which together contain four separate insecticides. Alternating treatment between the two formulations can inhibit the development of insect immunity and allows for complete eradication of all unwanted insect pests.
Our Insakill Water-Based
with pyrethrins and piperonyl butoxide, has specially selected surfactants which allow for rapid and deep penetration of insect exoskeleton. It has a pleasant odour and is ideal for indoor applications.
Related pest control products:
Directions for use
Read the product SDS carefully before handling this product.
Dilution is not required.
- Flying insects: 0.1 ml per cubic metre.
- Crawling insects: 25 ml per square metre.
- Flying insects: Spray several short bursts into the air in the direction of the insects.
- Crawling insects: Spray direct onto insects when seen and into cracks and crevices where the insects lurk. Repeat treatment if insects are still present.
- After use, rinse the spray applicator thoroughly.
- Repeat treatment if insects are still present.
See the Related Products tab.