- Kills wasps and their eggs instantly and safely
- Non-flammable formulation
- Up to 7 metres spraying distance
- Dielectric strength of 46 kV
- Vortex nozzle for superior application
- Large 500 g size for greater economy
- Registered and approved by the APVMA
Wasp Eliminator is an Australian-made formula that kills wasps and their eggs quickly. It is suitable for indoor and outdoor control of wasps in domestic, commercial and industrial areas. We developed the Vortex nozzle to improved droplet dispersion, direction, and to enable a spray distance of up to 7 metres. This distance and directional stability allow the operator to be at a safe distance when treating a wasp nest. The nozzle also prevents wastage that can occur with other nozzles due to their droplet size and wider spread.
Wasp Eliminator is formulated to have high dielectric strength; 46 kV (most recently retested in March 2019). This means it is safer to use around electrical equipment, such as power poles and electrical boxes.
- Wasp nests under house eaves and in other high places
- Indoor and outdoor control of wasps
Related pest control products:
Directions for use
See aerosol can for details.