As the name suggests, Wasp Eliminator is a high potency wasp killer. Specifically formulated to quickly kills wasps and destroy their eggs.
This wasp killing spray is suitable for indoor and outdoor control of wasps in domestic, commercial and industrial environments.
7m jet of Wasp Killing Spray
We developed the Vortex nozzle to improved droplet dispersion, direction, and to enable a spray distance of up to 7 metres. As a result, the operator can stay at a safe distance when treating a wasp nest. The nozzle also prevents wastage that can occur with other nozzles due to their droplet size and wider spread.
Wasp Killer with High Dielectric Strength
Wasp Eliminator is formulated to have high dielectric strength; 46 kV (most recently retested in March 2019). This means it is safer to use around electrical equipment, such as power poles and electrical boxes.
- Kills wasps and their eggs instantly and safely
- Non-flammable formulation
- Up to 7 metres spraying distance
- Dielectric strength of 46 kV
- Vortex nozzle for superior application
- Large 500 g size for greater economy
- Registered and approved by the APVMA
- Wasp nests under house eaves and in other high places
- Indoor and outdoor control of wasps
Related pest control products:
- For a current active pest infestation consider using Insakill Solvent-Based or Insakill Water-Based.
- For ongoing protection against further pest infestation consider using Insectaguard Solvent-Based or Insectaguard Water-Based.
- For a persistent flying insect problem like flies and mosquitos consider using Sentinel with an Automatic Dispensing Unit.
- For bird-related problems, click here.