Wasp Eliminator is an Australian-made formula that quickly kills wasps and their eggs.
It is suitable for indoor and outdoor control of wasps in domestic, commercial and industrial areas.
We developed the Vortex nozzle to improved droplet dispersion, direction, and to enable a spray distance of up to 7 metres. This distance and directional stability allow the operator to be at a safe distance when treating a wasp nest. The nozzle also prevents wastage that can occur with other nozzles due to their droplet size and wider spread.
High Dielectric Strength
Wasp Eliminator is formulated to have high dielectric strength; 46 kV (most recently retested in March 2019). This means it is safer to use around electrical equipment, such as power poles and electrical boxes.
- Kills wasps and their eggs instantly and safely
- Non-flammable formulation
- Up to 7 metres spraying distance
- Dielectric strength of 46 kV
- Vortex nozzle for superior application
- Large 500 g size for greater economy
- Registered and approved by the APVMA
- Wasp nests under house eaves and in other high places
- Indoor and outdoor control of wasps
Related pest control products:
- For a current active pest infestation consider using Insakill Solvent-Based or Insakill Water-Based.
- For ongoing protection against further pest infestation consider using Insectaguard Solvent-Based or Insectaguard Water-Based.
- For a persistent flying insect problem like flies and mosquitos consider using Sentinel with an Automatic Dispensing Unit.
- For bird-related problems, click here.
Case Study – Essential Energy Essential Energy linesmen who attend to electricity-related repairs often come across wasps that have set up home in a Power Box.
After examining the available products Essential Energy chose Wasp Eliminator because of its high dielectric strength and its vortex nozzle that provide a strong and highly direction 7m jet of wasp killing insecticide.