- Insect barrier spray that kills and repels flies, mosquitos, ants, cockroaches
- Natural ingredients
- Suitable for use in AQIS-inspected meat and food processing plants
Sentinel is an insect killer and repellent that is effective against flies, mosquitoes, ants, cockroaches, spiders, silverfish, wasps, fleas, dust mites and more. Sentinel insect barrier spray uses natural pyrethrins (extracted from the plant Chrysanthemum cinerariifolium) to kill and repel insects and is safe for people and animals. Sentinel is designed to work with an electronic Aerosol Dispenser Unit
to automatically administer a regular low dose that establishes a protective barrier zone free of insects.
Sentinel is a highly versatile product with a broad application within Australian agriculture, livestock, hospitality, food outlets and manufacturing industries. Widely used in stables, piggeries, hatcheries, dairies and livestock enclosures. Used to protect valuable assets such as warehoused stock and grains.
- Cafes, delis, butchers, restaurants, hotels, outdoor eating areas
- Commercial kitchens
- Food manufacturers, warehouses
- Retail stores
- Clinics, medical facilities, aged care facilities
- Stables, pet boarding, kennels and farms
- Garbage rooms
Related pest control products:
Directions for use
For instruction on how to use this product with an Automatic Dispensing Unit, please click here.