Sentinel is a widely used and versatile insect repellent spray
Aerosol cans are an economically and environmentally sound option
Our cans are made from steel and so are easily recycled once the insect repellent spray has been fully discharged. This contrasts with many passive ‘wicking style’ plastic units that often find their way into landfill.
Automatic dispensing units administer measured doses at predetermined intervals. This is an efficient and cost-effective way to maintain a lowkey pyrethrin presence in an area. Fast-food restaurants routinely use automated dispensing systems to ensure they maintain a fly-free environment.
The system setting configuration options can easily cater to various environments, such as indoor v’s outdoor, night v’s day etc.
Unlike some passive ‘wicking style’ or ‘bait style’ insect treatments, aerosols administer a constant dose from the first spray to the last. So over-treatment or under-treatment won’t be a problem.
Insect Repellent Spray – Can Sizes and Automatic Dispensing Units
Our pyrethrin insect spray comes in two can sizes, a 305 gram can and a 450 gram can. The smaller can of insect repellent spray fits both automatic dispensing units. Café owners and domestic users usually prefer the smaller cans with the fully enclosed unit as it is more attractive.
Factories and warehouses often deploy the larger cans as these longer-lasting cans are a benefit, and the aesthetics are less important. Cap-style dispensing units are the best option for the larger cans; however, the head of the enclosed unit will also fit.
- Insect barrier spray that kills and repels flies, mosquitos, ants, cockroaches
- Natural ingredients
- Suitable for use in AQIS-inspected meat and food processing plants
- Cafes, delis, butchers, restaurants, hotels, outdoor eating areas
- Commercial kitchens
- Food manufacturers, warehouses
- Retail stores
- Clinics, medical facilities, aged care facilities
- Stables, pet boarding, and kennels
- Piggeries, hatcheries, and dairies
- Garbage rooms
Related pest control products:
- Insakill Solvent-Based or Insakill Water-Based are designed to treat current active pest infestation.
- For ongoing protection against further pest infestation, consider using Insectaguard Solvent-Based or Insectaguard Water-Based.
- Wasp Eliminator kills wasps and their nests and is safe around electricity.
- For bird-related problems, click here.