- Degreasing additive
- Increases flashpoint of most solvents, making them safer
- No caustic or acidic components
- Safe on skin and low in odour
- AQIS-approved Category 3 general cleaner type C
Dislodge is a safe solvent-based degreaser that can be rinsed off with water.
Dislodge is a concentrated degreaser additive, with a flash point greater than 65°C, designed to be added to other degreasing fluids to make them non-flammable and water rinsable. Dislodge creates a new level of safety when working with hot machinery.
Dislodge can be added to any hydrocarbon solvent, such as kerosene. When blended with other solvents it forms an economical solution for all degreasing applications.
- Increases the flashpoint of most solvents, increasing safety
- Chemically changes the makeup of solvents, allowing them to emulsify in water, improving rinsing and cleaning
- Deepens the penetration of solvents, resulting in a more thorough cleansing and a surface free of oily residues
- Safety solvent-based degreasing
- Removing pre-delivery wax
- Parts washing
- Cleaning workshop floors