Dislodge is a safe, high flashpoint, solvent-based degreaser that can be rinsed off with water.
This product is a concentrated degreaser additive with a high flashpoint of more than 65°C. When added to any hydrocarbon solvent, such as kerosene, it will significantly raise their flashpoint. It also enables solvent-based degreasing agents to emulsify in water which improving rinsing leaving surfaces free of oily residues.
When added to other solvents, it forms an economical solution for all degreasing applications.
With its high flash point, Dislodge is a safer choice when degreasing hot machinery.
- No caustic or acidic component.
- Safe on skin and low in odour.
- Deepens the penetration of solvents, resulting in a more thorough clean.
- AQIS-approved Category 3 general cleaner type C.
- Removing pre-delivery wax.
- Removing of Protecta.
- Parts washing.
- Cleaning engine bays.
- Cleaning workshop floors.
Dislodge is a highly effective replacement for High Solve.
If you have any questions about using Dislodge as a replacement for High Solve please call us or fill in the form below.