Dislodge is a safe, high flashpoint, solvent-based degreaser that can be rinsed off with water.
Dislodge is a concentrated degreaser additive with a high flashpoint of more than 65°C. When added to any hydrocarbon solvent, such as kerosene, it will significantly raise their flashpoint. It also enables solvent-based degreasing agents to emulsify in water which improving rinsing leaving surfaces free of oily residues. When added to other solvents, it forms an economical solution for all degreasing applications.
With its high flash point, Dislodge is a safer choice when degreasing hot machinery.
Other Product Features:
- No caustic or acidic component.
- Safe on skin and low in odour.
- Deepens the penetration of solvents, resulting in a more thorough clean.
- AQIS-approved Category 3 general cleaner type C.
- Removing pre-delivery wax.
- Removing of Protecta.
- Parts washing.
- Cleaning engine bays.
- Cleaning workshop floors.