UBC is a heavy-duty, aggressive degreaser based on sodium hydroxide. It is an extremely powerful degreaser of heavy equipment and motor vehicles. It will clean, degrease and deoxidise metals and coated surfaces. It is biodegradable and dilutes in water to offer an economical degreasing solution.
UBC is excellent for chemically brightening oxidised metals and painted surfaces such as stainless steel tanks, building fixtures and machinery, restoring them to as-new condition.
UBC is great for use in commercial floor scrubbers to clean and degrease heavy grime from streetscapes and floors.
- Road, rail, aviation and marine industries
- Engines, equipment and plant maintenance in mining and manufacturing
- General building maintenance (degrease and clean masonry, metals, timber and most hard surfaces)
- Stripping away grey oxidised timber residue and sap
UBC is a highly effective replacement for Air Con Unit Cleaner.
If you have any questions about using UBC as a replacement for Air Con Unit Cleaner please call us or fill in the form below.
Cleaning heavily soiled areas or parts – 1 part to 10 parts water.
General cleaning – 1 part to 20 parts water.
- Remove any loose contamination. Use a pressure washer where applicable.
- Apply UBC using a brush or sprayer.
- Allow to dwell for 5 to 10 minutes, but do not allow to dry.
- Thoroughly rinse the area with water. Preferably use a pressure washer.
- Repeat steps 2 to 4 if required.
Note: Avoid contact with aluminium and take care around painted surfaces.