UBC is a heavy-duty, aggressive degreaser based on sodium hydroxide. It is an extremely powerful degreaser of heavy equipment and motor vehicles. It will clean, degrease and deoxidise metals and coated surfaces. It is biodegradable and dilutes in water to offer an economical degreasing solution.
UBC is excellent for chemically brightening oxidised metals and painted surfaces such as stainless steel tanks, building fixtures and machinery, restoring them to as-new condition.
UBC is great for use in commercial floor scrubbers to clean and degrease heavy grime from streetscapes and floors.
- Road, rail, aviation and marine industries
- Engines, equipment and plant maintenance in mining and manufacturing
- General building maintenance (degrease and clean masonry, metals, timber and most hard surfaces)
- Stripping away grey oxidised timber residue and sap
Directions for use
Heavily soiled areas or motor parts: 1 part to 5 parts water.
General cleaning: 1 part to 20 parts water.
- Remove any loose contamination. Use a pressure washer where applicable.
- Apply with a brush or sprayer.
- Allow to dwell for 5 to 10 minutes, but do not allow to dry.
- Thoroughly rinse the area with water, preferably with a pressure washer.
- Repeat steps 2 to 4 if required.
Note: Avoid contact with aluminium and take care near painted surfaces.