Farm Mate is a versatile heavy-duty cleaner that is ideal for removing animal manure from masonry, metal, timber, plastic, rubber and most surfaces. This biodegradable product was developed to meet the cleaning and degreasing demands of Australian farmers, and their need to maintain farm equipment, machinery and buildings. If you need to apply Farm Mate over large areas consider using specialised equipment: either an Airless Compact Foaming Gun
or 8-Litre Sprayer
Customer Experience – Duxton Vineyards Like many vineyards and other agricultural enterprises, Duxton Vineyards uses Chemron Farm Mate as a vital part of their plant and equipment maintenance programme. Richard Lambe from Duxton Vineyard recently sent us some before and after pictures and a brief explanation.
Directions for use
Read the product SDS carefully before handling this product. Dilutions:
- General soiling of walls, floors and equipment etc. – 1 part to 3 parts water.
- Farm bikes, tractors and trucks, etc. -1 part to 10 parts water.
- General cleaning – 1 part to 20 parts water.
- Rinse or pressure wash off any loose matter.
- Apply Farm Mate using a brush or sprayer.
- Allow to dwell for a few minutes, but do not allow to dry.
- Thoroughly rinse the area with a hose or preferably a pressure washer.
- Repeat steps 2 to 4 if required.
Note: Avoid contact with aluminium and take care around painted surfaces.