Econo 101 is a medium-strength degreaser based on sodium hydroxide and intended for heavy equipment and motor vehicles. It will clean, degrease and deoxidise metals and coated surfaces. It is biodegradable and dilutes in water to offer ahighly economical degreasing solution.
Will chemically brighten oxidised metals and painted surfaces such as stainless steel tanks, building fixtures and machinery, restoring them to as-new condition.
- Road, rail, aviation and marine industries
- Engines, equipment and plant maintenance in mining and manufacturing
- General building maintenance (degrease and clean masonry, metals, timber and most hard surfaces)
Directions for use
Grill plates, dairies and farm buildings: 1 part to 2 parts water.
Ovens and stoves: 1 part to 3 parts water.
Mowers and other landscaping implements: 1 part to 5 parts water.
General automotive and other machinery: 1 part to 10 parts water.
- Remove any loose contamination. Use a pressure washer where applicable.
- Apply cleaner with a brush or sprayer.
- Allow to dwell for 5 to 10 minutes, but do not allow to dry.
- Agitate with a soft-bristle brush.
- Thoroughly rinse with water.
- Repeat steps 2 to 5 if required.