Pickle It Liquid
$84.00 – $205.00
Unique formulation with nitric acid and hydrogen fluoride provides effective cleaning power for all welding stains.
Removes heavy, tightly adherent oxide film resulting from hot forming, heat treatment and welding.
For use on all metals, particularly stainless steel, with which welds are passivated, securing a protective coating and reduction in chemical post-cleansing activity.
Returns stainless steel of all grades to its natural lustre.
Directions for use
Dilutions: 1 part to 10 parts water.
- Ensure that the metal to be treated is cool before applying Pickle IT.
- Apply to the surface by spray, brush or dip method.
- Allow a dwell time of 40 to 50 minutes; longer if stains prove to be resistant.
- Rinse with water while agitating with a non-metallic brush.
- Repeat steps 2 to 4 if required.
Note: It is recommended that a test is performed on the material to be treated to gauge the reaction and suitability of the dilution.