Anti Spatter is a pre-welding spray-on solution to prevent the adhesion of welding spatter and molten metal to welding surfaces, clamps etc. It minimises paint and coating adherence problems caused by petroleum and silicone-based anti-spatter products.
Using this environmentally friendly spray saves time and makes cleaning up easy, as there is little need to chisel or grind away spatter after welding.
Anti Spatter can also be used with MIG welders to prevent the welding nozzle from clogging.
It is highly economical: at least 10 aerosol cans are required to duplicate the result of 1 litre of Anti Spatter.
- Prolongs nozzle life
- Prevents spatter adhesion
- No harmful fumes when welding
- Odourless and safe on skin
- Resistance welding tips
- Electrode holders
- Contact tips
- Metal moulds
- Benchtop splash guards
Directions for use
Dilutions: 1 part to 5 parts water.
- Spray the area immediately adjacent to the welding site sparingly.
- After weld has cooled brush away loose spatter.
- Spray the product up the shroud sparingly to avoid over-wetting the shroud.
- Allow product to dry before commencing welding.
- On completion of welding tap the nozzle to dislodge the spatter.