- Removes tea staining and rust spots
- Removes corrosion
- Brightens finish
Stainless Steel Cleaner is a heavy duty cleaner formulated to remove tea staining and corrosion common to stainless steel surfaces exposed to the elements. It chemically brightens the surface to a like-new state.
We strongly recommend that after the cleaning process the surface is protected with a suitable sealer such as our Stainless Steel Sentry
. This will protect the newly cleaned surface from further degradation and will prolong the brighter, polished finish.
- Any stainless steel surface
Articles featured in Australian Stainless (magazine published by ASSDA, Australian Stainless Steel Development Association):
- ‘Maintenance Critical to Stainless’ Performance’, Issue 37.
- ‘Stainless Revamp for Sunshine Coast Beach’, Issue 40.
Directions for use
Light cleaning: 1 part to 15 parts water.
Medium cleaning: 1 part to 10 parts water.
Heavy cleaning: 1 part to 5 parts water.
- Wash off any loose matter.
- Apply with a brush or sprayer.
- Agitate with a brush or non-scratch scourer, working up from the bottom.
- Allow to dwell for 5 to 10 minutes, but do not allow to dry.
- Thoroughly rinse the area with water.
- Repeat steps 2 to 5 if required.