Three In One is a heavy-duty cleaner that performs the three necessary functions of washroom, shower and toilet area cleaners in a straightforward application.
- Suitable for use in AQIS-inspected meat and food processing plants
- Cleans – contains a mild passivating phosphoric acid blend that is used to restore the original lustre to stainless steel urinals, porcelain bowls and tiled areas. It is effective in removing uric acid, light rust and limescale.
- Disinfects – certified to eliminate bacteria such as Staphylococcus aureus and Escherichia coli at an 80 to 1 dilution rate.
- Deodorises – eliminates odours and leaves a fresh floral fragrance.
Three In One is also recommended for any area that requires a general acidic cleaner for disinfecting and deodorising. Some users of Three In One include kennels, catteries and other animal housing areas due to its ability to control parvovirus contamination and pet odours.
Due to the powerful cleaning action of Three In One, it is recommended for use as a deep-clean applied in a once-a-month cycle. For daily hygienic cleaning, we recommend Bravo
. Alternatively, for a more aggressive acidic clean to remove tough rust and uric acid stains, we offer our Tile Clean
as the most effective solution.
- Shower stalls
- Urinals, troughs and bowls
- Animal shelters
- Removing efflorescence from tiles
- Removing bird droppings from hard surfaces
Directions for use
Dilution: Do not use undiluted.
- Floor: 1 part to 20 parts water.
- Toilet Facilities: 1 part to 10 parts water.
- Apply to floors using a mop and bucket.
- Apply to urinals etc. with an acid-resistant sprayer and agitate with a brush.
- Allow to dwell for five minutes, but do not allow to dry.
- Thoroughly rinse the area.