$30.00 – $226.00
Water-based environmentally friendly cleaning compound to remove hardened concrete, cement, mortar and limescale deposits from tools, vehicles, construction equipment, windows, glass, etc.
Safe on sites without containment measures. Contains no muriatic, phosphoric or hydrochloric acids.
Directions for use
- New and light concrete: 1 part to 3 parts water.
- Old and heavy concrete: 1 part to 1 part water or undiluted.
- Protect concrete surfaces in the area to be treated.
- Apply generously using a foaming or regular sprayer.
- Allow to dwell for 15 minutes or until the concrete has turned to a paste.
- Once paste has formed rinse with water while agitating with a brush or rinse using a pressure washer.
- For best results use the product in a shaded area to prevent the product from drying out too quickly.
- Where there is a heavy build-up of concrete and/or the concrete is older, then several applications may be required.