- Dielectric strength of 8KV
- AQIS-approved Category 3 general cleaner type C
Citrasolve is supreme among solvents because of its combination of natural origin, purity, effectiveness and pleasant odour. It is used throughout the automotive, hospitality and waste management industries.
Citrasolve can be used to dewater and degrease electrical equipment. It has been tested to AS1769 – 1975 and has a dielectric strength of 8KV.
Citrasolve may be applied by spray, dip or brush method.
For an aerosol product with similar properties, we recommend our Citraerosol
- Tar and asphalt
- Grease and oil
Directions for use
Dilution: Dilution is not required.
General cleaning, including sticky or waxy residues:
- Apply with a microfibre cloth, sprayer or brush.
- Agitate with the cloth or brush if necessary.
- Allow to dwell for up to 5 minutes, but do not allow to dry.
- Rinse with water or a wet cloth.
- Spray or brush onto the surface.
- Allow to dwell for 5 to 10 minutes. Agitate if necessary.
- Rinse off with hot or cold water.
Electrical equipment and machinery:
- Isolate all electrical equipment and machinery before applying.
- Apply with a brush or sprayer.
- Allow to air-dry, then wipe with a lint-free cloth or brush clean.
- Ensure equipment is dry before re-establishing electrical connection.
Note: We recommend that you test first in an inconspicuous area to check suitability for the surface.