Vitroglaze is a long-lasting advanced -formula glass coating that renders glass surfaces repellent to water and environmental contaminants. The glass coating forms a chemical barrier that resists contaminant build-up and assists cleaning. Working like non-stick cookware, your glass becomes easier to clean, without needing strong chemicals.
- Protects from salt spray, soap scum, dirt and grime
- Saves valuable time and effort – reduces cleaning time by up to 90%
- Keeps glass looking as new
- One kit treats up to 10 square metres
- Long-lasting glass coating – 5-year warranty
Glass may look and feel smooth, but its surface consists of microscopic ridges and valleys that create a favourable environment for the build-up of soap scum, hard-water deposits and grime. Glass surfaces consistently exposed to environmental contaminants will gradually become visibly dull and more difficult to clean as various elements build up over time. This deterioration can prove expensive when its remediation is difficult or when premature replacement is required.
Vitroglaze DIY Kit – for easy clean glass
Vitroglaze DIY Kit contains all you need to protect glass surfaces from accumulated grime.
- 200 g Vitroglaze Pre-Cleaner Aerosol
- 150 g Vitroglaze Aerosol
- Cleaning mitten
- Detailed instructions
- Shower screens
- Marine glass
- Any glass surface
Do you need a trained applicator to apply Vitroglaze for you? Find out more about our product application service here.
Directions for use
- Apply Pre-Cleaner to the glass surface (shake well before use) and, using a clean dry rag or paper towel, rub over the surface until it is streak-free and dry.
- Apply Vitroglaze evenly, working on about 1 square metre at a time, and immediately wipe over this area using a clean flat folded piece of paper towel or rag. Continue this process until all the glass has been treated.
- Using a clean dry rag or paper towel, rub over the entire glass areas for about 1 minute to achieve a sparkling finish.
- Allow to cure for 24 hours before glass comes in contact with water.
Note: To treat glass that is not brand new, simply clean the glass as you normally would then, using a mild detergent in warm water and the hand scourer provided, rub vigorously over the entire glass surface. Dry the entire surface then follow steps above.