Vitroglaze DIY Kit
Glass Coating Kit
$65.00 ex GST ($71.50 inc GST )
Kit includes pre-cleaner, non-stick coating, cleaning mitten. Treats up to 10 sq m. Protects from salt spray, soap scum, dirt, grime. Reduces subsequent cleaning time by up to 90%. Use on any glass surface: shower screens, balustrading, windows, marine glass.
⋆ 5-year warranty
Container Type: Clear box
Vitroglaze DIY Kit contains all you need to protect glass surfaces from accumulated grime. To achieve the best results, the surface must be thoroughly cleaned and dry before applying Vitroglaze.
- Protects from salt spray, soap scum, dirt and grime
- Reduces cleaning time by up to 90%
- Keeps glass looking as new
- One kit treats up to 10 square metres
- 5-year warranty
- 200 g Vitroglaze Pre-Cleaner Aerosol
- 150 g Vitroglaze Aerosol
- Cleaning mitten
- Detailed instructions
- Shower screens
- Marine glass
- Any glass surface
Directions for use
- Apply Pre-Cleaner to the glass surface (shake well before use) and, using a clean dry rag or paper towel, rub over the surface until it is streak-free and dry.
- Apply Vitroglaze evenly, working on about 1 square metre at a time, and immediately wipe over this area using a clean flat folded piece of paper towel or rag. Continue this process until all the glass has been treated.
- Using a clean dry rag or paper towel, rub over the entire glass areas for about 1 minute to achieve a sparkling finish.
- Allow to cure for 24 hours before glass comes in contact with water.
Note: To treat glass that is not brand new, simply clean the glass as you normally would then, using a mild detergent in warm water and the hand scourer provided, rub vigorously over the entire glass surface. Dry the entire surface then follow steps above.