Specialised Industrial Wash is formulated for effective cleaning of all metals and oxidised painted surfaces, in addition to removing soiling of all types. It brightens metals and painted surfaces that are tarnished from oxidisation, rust and welding burns. It is suitable for cleaning heavily soiled equipment with hard-to-remove contaminants.
Three major components provide a cross-linking action covering all soiling types: hydrogen chloride and ammonium bifluoride provide accelerated, deep-action, acidic cleansing, while alkylbenzenesulfonic acid adds a soft wash detergent reactive cleanse. The acid-tolerant detergent allows for the removal of fatty deposits in the food and janitorial industries.
- Cleaning petroleum-based greases, dirts and fatty materials
- Janitorial applications: cleaning shower blocks and toilets
- Vehicle and equipment maintenance: environment soiling, diesel fumes, oils, greases and other contaminants
- Construction: all applications from new buildings to maintenance
- All greases, oils, soots, soils, diesel fumes, oxidation and rust