Revive Timber Cleaner
Raw Timber Cleaning Agent
$44.00 – $231.00
Cleans timber prior to coating or sealing, particularly weathered, tannin-stained, mouldy or mildew-affected timber decking.
Effective in the removal of tree sap and other gums from saw blades and related timber-processing equipment.
Directions for use
- Timber and decking: 1 part to 10 parts water, or up to 70 parts water depending on the condition of the timber.
- Saw blades and related equipment: 1 part to 10 parts water.
Timber and decking:
- Remove any loose contamination using a broom or washing down with water.
- Wet the timber surfaces to be cleaned.
- Apply generously, scrubbing with a stiff-bristle brush or broom. Clean large sections at a time. Avoid spot cleaning.
- Allow to dwell for 5 to 10 minutes, but do not allow to dry.
- Thoroughly rinse the surface with water, preferably use a pressure washer.
- Repeat steps 2 to 5 if required.
- When treating timber, we recommend that you test a small out-of-sight section first.
- Avoid contact with aluminium and take care around painted surfaces.
- Best to apply to cool surfaces, out of direct sunlight, to avoid cleaner drying on the timber.