Revive Timber Cleaner
Raw Timber Cleaning Agent
$27.00 – $200.00
Cleans timber prior to coating or sealing, particularly weathered, tannin-stained, mouldy or mildew-affected timber decking. Effective in removal of tree sap and other gums from saw blades and related timber-processing equipment.
Directions for use
- Remove any loose contamination using a broom or washing down with water.
- Wet the timber surfaces to be cleaned with water.
- Apply the diluted product generously using a stiff bristle brush or broom to scrub the timber. Clean complete sections at a time. Avoid spot cleaning.
- Allow to dwell for 5 to 10 minutes, but do not allow to dry.
Thoroughly rinse the area with water. Preferably use a pressure washer.
- Repeat steps 2 to 5 if required.
- Saw blades and related equipment
- Remove loose contamination.
- Apply product using a brush or low-pressure sprayer. Agitate with a brush is necessary.
- Allow to dwell:- Exposed metal surfaces – 2 to 4 minutes.- Painted and coated surfaces – 5 to 10 minutes.
- Thoroughly rinse all surfaces with water.
- Dry exposed metal surfaces using dry cloths and compressed air. Coat exposed metals with a suitable light service coating.
When treating timber, we recommend testing a small out of sight section.- Avoid contact with aluminium and take care around painted surfaces.- Best to apply to cool surfaces, out of direct sunlight to avoid drying on the timber.- See Related Products tab.