- Removes spray paint, markers, inks and crayons
- Spray on, rinse off
- Does not remove underlying painted surface
Graffiti Stripper is a strong, fast-acting, biodegradable liquid graffiti remover for use on exterior and interior surfaces, effective in the removal of spray paint, markers, inks, crayon, etc., from bricks, concrete, bins, street signs, painted masonry, post boxes, slate, marble, granite, stucco, terracotta, timber, fences, glass and many other surfaces.
Simply spray on and rinse off with water. Graffiti Stripper safely penetrates the surface to remove the contaminant. It will not remove the painted substrate. Graffiti Stripper may be rinsed with a pressured water sprayer, eliminating the need for a water source.
- Trains and buses
- Brick walls
- Street signs
- Painted masonry
Directions for use
Dilution is not required. Approximate coverage 4 sq m per litre.
- Stir immediately before use to achieve uniform consistency.
- Apply with a brush or sprayer and work onto the surface from bottom to top.
- Allow to dwell for 5 to 10 minutes, but do not allow to dry.
- Thoroughly rinse with water, preferably with a pressure washer.
- Repeat steps 2 to 4 if required.
Note: Graffiti becomes harder to remove the longer it is left to cure. It is advisable to apply the stripper as soon as possible, and preferably within 48 hours for easier and more effective removal.