- Anti-slip tested to AS 4586-2013
- Available in various colours
Tuf Stuff is a single-pack, non-skid anti-slip treatment. It has excellent durability and is resistant to heat, water (including saltwater), impact and chemicals (diluted acids and alkalines). It is designed to provide slip protection for both pedestrian and vehicular traffic.
Directions for use
Coverage: Apply at a rate of 2 sq m per litre per coat. Coverage may vary depending on the surface and the application technique. Apply 2 to 3 coats. Additional coats may be applied for heavier traffic areas.
Dilution: Dilution is not required.
- Ensure surface is stable, clean and dry. Remove loose contamination, dust, etc.
- Ensure product can bond to the surface. Some surfaces will require a primer or etch priming before applying the product.
- Stir thoroughly.
- Apply using a brush, roller or by spray, in coats about 0.5 mm thick until the desired thickness is achieved.
- Apply further coats as soon as possible and best within 48 hours.
- Allow to cure. Indicative curing rates: Suitable for light loads after 36 hours, full loads after 72 hours, and attains full properties after 96 to 168 hours.
Clean up: Avoid spills as they are difficult to clean, particularly on porous surfaces. Use a wet cloth and a solvent. Clean equipment immediately with a solvent.