- Protective coating to inhibit tea staining
- Protects handrails from airborne contamination
- Non-oily surface
- Does not attract dust
- Safe on all grades and finishes of stainless steel
- Suitable for aluminium, brass, copper and chrome
- Good coverage – highly economical
- Certificate of approval for use in and around kitchen areas
Stainless Steel Polish contains a unique blend of ingredients for the maintenance of all grades of polished stainless steel and aluminium. It helps to hide scratches and enhances surface appearance with a lasting gloss. It can also enhance the lustre of dark-coloured Laminex surfaces, as it helps to cover scratches and marks.
A broad cross-section of Australian industry relies on our stainless steel polishing and protection products. These innovative products deliver outstanding restoration, protection and polishing results, leaving even the oldest stainless steel with a lasting lustre and near-new finish.
- Lift doors
Directions for use
Read the product SDS carefully before handling this product.
Dilution: No dilution required.
Ensure contaminates have been removed from the surface.
Apply product directly to the surface using a sprayer and polish in with a microfibre cloth.
For smaller surfaces, spray onto a microfibre cloth and polish into the surface.
Not suitable for use on cooking utensils.
See the Related Products tab.