- Masonry and concrete sealer for durable protection
- Aesthetic sandstone sealer
- Prevents absorption of unwanted substances – eliminating odours and unsightly staining
- Suitable for use on vertical surfaces
- Leaves an attractive semi-gloss sheen
- Suitable for use in AQIS-inspected meat and food processing plants
Masonry Sealer is a solvent-based penetrative masonry sealer formulated to protect masonry surfaces from organic and inorganic contaminants like grease, oil, fat and most chemicals. It is a hard-wearing coating that creates a lasting bond with the substrate.
We stock Masonry Sealer in clear and yellow variants. Other colours can be prepared upon request.
To deepen the penetration of Masonry Sealer we recommend that surfaces are first treated with our Xylene.
- Service stations
- Concrete roof tiles
- Shower block areas, including urinal steps
- Meat, fish and other food processing areas
Directions for use
About 6 square metres per litre.
First coat for dense surfaces: 1 part to 3 parts Xylene.
- Remove any loose contamination, dust etc.
- Ensure surface is silicone-free and oil-free.
- Ensure the surface is completely dry before application.
- Apply with a brush or low-pressure sprayer, ensuring even coverage.
- Allow 20 to 30 minutes between coats.
- Apply 2 or 3 coats if a light lustre is desirable.
Note: One good even coat is sufficient to seal. Ideal ambient temperatures for application are 10Â°C to 30Â°C. Avoid applying in windy conditions. Do not apply if rain is likely within 12 hours.