Masonry Sealer is a solvent-based sealing compound formulated to seal and protect concrete and other masonry surfaces from organic and inorganic contaminants like grease, oil, fat and most chemicals. It is a hard-wearing topical coating that penetrates surfaces to create a lasting bond with the substrate.
- Seals and protects concrete to provide a durable surface.
- Prevents the absorption of unwanted substances into concrete and other masonry surfaces helping to eliminate odours and unsightly staining.
- Suitable for use on vertically surface to protect them from contaminants in industrial settings.
- Suitable for use in AQIS inspected meat and food processing plants.
- Can be tinted
- Service Stations
- Concrete roof tiles.
- Shower block areas including urinal steps
- Meat, fish and food processing work areas
- Garage floors
- Showroom floors
Tinted Sealer on Concrete Floor
This sample photo shows Masonry Sealer with a subtle blue tint on an old factory floor.
On the right is the original untreated concrete surface. As you can see the floor had once been painted and over time has also seen many spills of various liquids. The owner wanted to preserve the floor’s history, but tone down the patchy discolouration.
In this case, the floor received two coat of clear Masonry Sealer to prepare the surface, and then two coats of lightly tinted Masonry Sealer to finish the effect.
In this example, approximately 40ml of Taubmans tint ‘E’ was used in 5L of Masonry Sealer.
I have used Masonry Sealer for 20 years and found it to be the best out of many other products I have tried.I have sealed many factory floors, driveways and the like. It’s stain resistance and durability is more than suitable for a busy factory with forklifts and other heavy vehicles.
Owner / Operater