- Masonry and concrete sealer for durable protection
- Aesthetic sandstone sealer
- Prevents absorption of unwanted substances – eliminating odours and unsightly staining
- Suitable for use on vertical surfaces
- Leaves an attractive semi-gloss sheen
- Suitable for use in AQIS-inspected meat and food processing plants
Masonry Sealer is a solvent-based penetrative masonry sealer formulated to protect masonry surfaces from organic and inorganic contaminants like grease, oil, fat and most chemicals. It is a hard-wearing coating that creates a lasting bond with the substrate.
We stock Masonry Sealer in clear and yellow variants. Other colours can be prepared upon request.
To deepen the penetration of Masonry Sealer we recommend that surfaces are first treated with our Xylene
- Service stations
- Concrete roof tiles
- Shower block areas, including urinal steps
- Meat, fish and other food processing areas
Directions for use
Read the product SDS carefully before handling this product.
Approximately 6 square metres per litre.
- First coat for dense surfaces – 1 part to 3 parts XYLENE
- Remove any loose contamination, dust etc.
- Ensure surface is silicone and oil-free.
- Ensure the surface is completely dry before applying the product.
- Apply using a brush or a low-pressure sprayer- ensure even coverage.
- Allow 20 – 30 minutes between coats.
- Apply 2 to 3 coats if a light lustre is desirable.
One good even coat is sufficient to seal.- Ideal ambient temperatures for application are between 10oC to 30oC.- Avoid applying in windy conditions.- Do not apply if rain is likely within 12 hours.- See Related Products tab.