- Extra emulsifying agents
- No sodium salinity
- Superior soil removal over standard foam detergents
- Superior detergency and rich, stable, long-lasting foam
- Safe on aluminium and other soft metals
- Made in accordance with HACCP and GMP guidelines
- Suitable for use in all Australian food manufacturing plants
Samurai is a premium performance formula to remove fats, oils and proteins from food processing plant and equipment. It provides complete sanitation of surfaces and has a high foaming ability.
When applied as a foam, soak or manual detergent, 99.9% sanitation levels are consistently achieved.
Directions for use
May be applied using a foaming gun, by soak cleaning or as a manual detergent. Use at a dilution of 2% to 5% when using a trolley foamer, Hydrofoamer or centralised foaming system. Foam onto pre-rinsed surfaces and leave 5 to 10 minutes before rinsing. Heavily soiled areas may require some mechanical action through hand scrubbing or a pressure washer.