- Cleans and sanitises in one step
- Non-caustic, non-chlorinated
- User-, environment- and equipment-friendly
- Made in accordance with HACCP and GMP guidelines
- Suitable for use in all Australian food manufacturing plants
Gatekeeper is a general-purpose, high-performance solution that safely cleans and sanitises surfaces used in food processing equipment.
Gatekeeper is suitable for the demanding environments of abattoirs, poultry and dairy processors, bakeries and beverage plants. It can be applied by almost any method, including foaming gun, soak, manual scrubbing or pressure wash equipment.
Directions for use
As a foaming detergent: 1 part to 20, or up to 50, parts water.
As a manual, bucket and scrub, or pressure wash detergent: 1 part to 100 parts water.
In a doorway sanitation system: 1 part to 200 parts water.
- Remove any loose contamination.
- Apply with a foaming gun, low-pressure sprayer, brush or mop.
- Allow to dwell for 5 to 10 minutes, but do not allow to dry.
- Agitate heavily soiled surfaces with a soft-bristle brush.
- Thoroughly rinse with potable water.
- Repeat steps 2 to 5 if required.