- Highly stable foam
- High chlorine level
- Economical: can be foamed at 1:200 dilution
- Made in accordance with HACCP and GMP guidelines
- Suitable for use in all Australian food manufacturing plants
Chlorofoam provides a rapid and effective chlorinated foaming sanitiser solution for use as a final sanitising step in meat, poultry, dairy and beverage processing systems. It is an efficient and economical method of applying chlorine as a sanitiser. Its foaming base provides extended contact time, keeping the chlorine agent in contact with the surface for longer.
Directions for use
Food plant sanitiser: 25 mls per litre of water.
Removing mould and mildew: 1 part to 10 to 50 parts water.
Food plant sanitiser:
- Apply to previously cleaned surface with spray or foaming gun.
Removing mould and mildew:
- Apply to surface with spray or foaming gun.
- Allow to dwell for 15 minutes.
- Thoroughly rinse the surface with water. Scrubbing or using a pressure washer while rinsing will improve results.