Bird Ban Liquid repels common nuisance birds such as pigeons, mynahs and sparrows without doing them any harm.
Bird Ban Liquid is a non-acidic, non-toxic coating that dries clear and is almost invisible to the naked eye.
Its tacky formulation makes birds feel uncomfortable and discourages them from perching, roosting or nesting, which in turn prevents their highly acidic droppings from damaging and contaminating property.
Apply in areas where birds are a menace or a health hazard.
- Outdoor cafes
- Food courts
- Building facades and ledges
- Factory and warehouse roof beams
- Sills and anywhere birds are a problem
Recommended for large areas and uneven surfaces where a liquid rather than a gel is the most efficient means of application, Bird Ban Liquid is easy to apply with a brush or roller and lasts for months.
Coverage is 5 to 6 sq m per litre.
Bird Ban Liquid is best suited to cooler climates where the target surface temperature will not exceed 30°C. For higher temperatures please use our more viscous Bird Ban Gel
Related pest control products:
Directions for use
Dilution: Do not dilute.
- Clean the surface to be treated including removing bird dropping build up.
- Apply a thin layer using a paintbrush, roller or similar to level surfaces that will not exceed 30°C.
Avoid applying the product within 10mm of the edge.
Ensure the surface is dry before applying.
- Clean up with a solvent cleaner.
As this product is extremely tacky it will collect dust and other debris from the environment. This contamination can reduce its effectiveness over time.
- Use a putty knife or similar to scrape off the contaminated product.
- Use a solvent cleaner to remove any product that has spread into the 10mm edge area.
- Reapply the product in accordance with the Initial Application instructions.
Note: The product may be used on mildly sloping surfaces and in areas where surface temperatures could exceed 30°C, however, there is a risk of some unwanted spreading.