Bird Ban Gel is a non-acidic, non-toxic gel coating that is clear and is almost invisible to the naked eye. It repels common nuisance birds such as pigeons, mynahs and sparrows without doing them any harm.
Its tacky formulation makes birds feel uncomfortable and discourages them from perching, roosting or nesting, which in turn prevents their highly acidic droppings from damaging and contaminating property.
Packaged in an easy-to-use pail, long-lasting and weather resistant.
Apply in areas where birds are a menace or a health hazard.
- Outdoor cafes
- Food courts
- Building facades and ledges
- Factory and warehouse roof beams
- Sills and anywhere birds are a problem
Bird Ban Gel is easy to apply with a putty knife or similar and can last for many months.
Coverage is 2 to 3 sq m per litre.
Most suitable for flat surfaces that will not exceed 40°C.
In colder climates, you may prefer our Bird Ban Liquid for its lower viscosity and easier application.
We recommend you use our Bird Droppings Remover to clean the affected area before you apply Bird Ban Gel.
Related pest control products:
- For a current active pest infestation consider using Insakill Solvent-Based or Insakill Water-Based.
- For ongoing protection against further pest infestation consider using Insectaguard Solvent-Based or Insectaguard Water-Based.
- For a persistent flying insect problem like flies and mosquitos consider using Sentinel with an Automatic Dispensing Unit.
- For wasp nests, particularly around electricity, consider using Wasp Eliminator.
Customer Experience – HammonCare
When I was told about the Bird Ban product it sounded like the exact product we required. I thoroughly recommend Bird Ban as a quick, effective and cost-effective way of removing your bird problems with a minimum of harm to your property or the birds themselves. Grant Harkin
I thoroughly recommend Bird Ban as a quick, effective and cost-effective way of removing your bird problems with a minimum of harm to your property or the birds themselves.