Medicab is a light spray-and-wipe sanitiser that kills 99.99% of germs and bacteria and cleans away everyday industrial grime, including grease and oil.
Originally designed to disinfect industrial vehicles cabs and process equipment controls between shifts or change of operators. It is now widely used in the automotive and gym industries.
It can safely be used on touch screens, elevator panels, door handles, handrails, computer keyboards, etc.
- Unfragranced, so no lingering odour.
- Helps to eliminate odour caused by bacteria, mould and mildew.
- Cleans as well as disinfects.
- Also widely used in cafes, schools, universities, gyms, retails stores, showrooms, transport and other high-touch environments.
- Commercial vehicle cabs
- Industrial hand controls and touch screens
- All hard surfaces – workbenches, handrails, elevator controls, doorknobs and handles
Frequently used in:
- Mining and heavy industry
- Industrial manufaturing
- Transport – trucks, rail, buses, ferries
- General manufacturing and product servicing
- Field service staff, particularly those involved with the waste industry
- High-touch environments like shopping centres, schools, universities, car showrooms
Also used by:
- Cafes and restaurants
- Food handlers
- Animal handlers
- Waste disposal operators
Directions for use
- Ensure the area to be disinfected is well ventilated.
- Ensure equipment is switched off.
- Adjust sprayer to deliver a heavy droplet spray – non-atomising.
- Spray directly onto larger surfaces, such as seats and armrests, and wipe over with a clean cloth.
- A wet dwell time of 15-20 seconds is desirable. Do not wide dry.
Small items and control systems
- Spray directly onto a clean cloth for smaller areas, such as control levers, switches, steering wheels etc.
- Allow alcohol fumes to dissipate before starting equipment and occupying cab – approximately sixty to ninety seconds depending on ventilation.
- Repeat between operator changes or as required.