Odourless is an odour-neutralising blend of essential oils and various perfume compounds derived from plants mostly grown in Australia.
Odourless has been formulated to offer immediate and long-term elimination of unacceptable odours, by either destroying the odour or making it more acceptable. Despite having a pleasant fragrance, it should not be considered merely a masking agent.
- Sewage and waste-water odour control
- Industrial odour removal
- Transport vehicles
- Animal odours
- Hospitals, schools, hotels, etc.
Directions for use
Read the product SDS carefully before handling this product.
- May be safely used without dilution and also can be diluted as necessary for any situation.
- Indicative dilutions are:- Heavy odours: No dilution.- All-purpose: 1 part to 9 parts water.- Wash or rinse water tanks: 1 part to 60 parts water.
- Remove any solid or liquid waste from surfaces.
- Apply by pressure sprayer or mop to the offending surface or spray sparingly into the air.
- Allow to dry.
- Decrease the dilution if odours persist.
See the Related Products tab.