Cleaning and Deodouring Agent
$51.50 – $514.00
May be used as an odour neutralising agent or as a solvent cleaner. Has unlimited uses because of its abilities to clean, degrease and deodorise. The slow evaporation rate of oil of pine ensures that the odour of pine is not dissipated rapidly, thus providing a lasting residual fragrance to neutralise foul and unwanted smells.
Directions for use
Dilution is not required.
Heavey-duty cleaning and odour neutralising
- Apply using a brush or sprayer.
- Agitate with a brush if necessary.
- Allow to dwell for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Rinse the area with water.
Cleaning of glues, resins, adhesives and inks
- Apply using a microfibre cloth, sprayer or brush.
- Agitate with the cloth or brush if necessary.
- Allow to dwell for up to 5 minutes, but do not allow to dry.
- Rinse the area with water or wipe with a wet cloth.
Sewage lift stations
- Add enough of the product to create a layer on top of the wastewater that meets odour neutralising and cleaning requirements.
- Top up as needed.