$51.50 – $514.00
May be used as an odour neutralising agent or as a solvent cleaner. Has unlimited uses because of its abilities to clean, degrease and deodorise. The slow evaporation rate of oil of pine ensures that the odour of pine is not dissipated rapidly, thus providing a lasting residual fragrance to neutralise foul and unwanted smells.
Directions for use
- Clean off any loose matter.
- Apply with a brush or sprayer.
- Agitate with a brush if necessary.
- Allow to dwell for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Rinse with water.
- Apply with a microfibre cloth, sprayer or brush.
- Agitate with the cloth or brush if necessary.
- Allow to dwell for up to 5 minutes, but do not allow to dry.
- Rinse with water or a wet cloth.
- Add enough to create a layer on top of the waste water that meets odour neutralising and cleaning requirements.
- Top up as needed.