- Detergent and degreaser
- Safe on metals
- Reduces the number of products used in plant sanitation
- Can be used on all plant and equipment
- Made in accordance with HACCP and GMP guidelines
- Suitable for use in all Australian food manufacturing plants
Solv It is a high-performance, metal-safe formula to remove fats, oils and proteins from food processing plant and equipment without the need for chlorine.
Solv It contains water-soluble solvents along with sequestering and foaming agents to provide a heavy-duty clean with complete metal safety.
While strong enough to be used as an engine degreaser, Solv It is suitable for use in food processing plants and is safe on all materials. It is excellent as a spray-and-wipe cleaner for greasy food areas.
For complete plant sanitation Solv It should be followed by our Non-Rinse Quick-Dry Sanitiser.
Directions for use
Used as a foaming detergent or soak cleaner: 1 part to between 20 and 50 parts water.
Used as a manual, bucket and scrub or pressure wash detergent: 1 part to 100 parts water.
- Remove any loose contamination.
- Apply using a foaming gun, low-pressure sprayer, brush or mop.
- Allow to dwell for 5 to 10 minutes, but do not allow to dry.
- Agitate heavily soiled surfaces with a soft-bristle brush.
- Thoroughly rinse the area with potable water.
- Repeat steps 2 to 5 if required.