- Multipurpose cleaner
- Industrial strength concentration
- Suitable for use in AQIS-inspected meat and food processing plants
Econho 925 is a degreaser formulated to replace dangerous hydrocarbon- or caustic-based products. It is biodegradable, non-toxic, non-corrosive, non-flammable and has no offensive odour. It provides an easier, faster method for removal of contaminants and its low suds surfactant means the grease and oil just washes off.
- Graffiti removal from tiles and glass
- Industrial plants
- Greasy hire equipment
- Grime removal from tarpaulins and awnings
- Automotive cleaning and degreasing
- Printing (removal of inks and gums)
- Transport (especially truck and car engines)
- Mining machinery and vehicles
- Commercial kitchens
- Hard floors
Directions for use
One part to 2 parts water. May be used stronger or weaker if required.
- Remove any loose contamination.
- Apply with a brush or low-pressure sprayer.
- Agitate the surface with a soft-bristle brush.
- Allow to dwell for 5 to 10 minutes, but do not allow to dry.
- Thoroughly rinse with water.
- Repeat steps 2 to 5 if required.