Concrete Wash is a highly concentrated industrial-grade concrete cleaning chemical solution, designed to efficiently remove stubborn stains and contamination from a broad range of masonry surfaces. Its chemical composition enables it to penetrate and dissolve tough-to-remove mildew, mineral deposits, calcification, grime, grease, rust stains and other unsightly contaminants, leaving a much improved to near-new finish.
An appropriate concrete cleaning chemical like Concrete Wash will not colour or burn the masonry surface and is safe to use on plastic equipment.
Once a masonry surface has been brought back to its original condition, keep it looking pristine by sealing the substrate with our Shield It
or Masonry Sealer
, long-lasting invisible shields against grime.
- Wall and patio bricks
- Ceramic and quarry tiles
- Stone, brick and general tiling
- Workshop floors
- Pool surrounds, pool filters and other plastic equipment
- Food processing floors
Directions for use
Read the product SDS carefully before handling this product.
- General cleaning – 1 part to 6 parts water.
- Remove any loose contamination.
- Prepare the surface using a good quality solvent degreaser.
- Apply Concrete Wash using a brush or preferably an acid-resistant sprayer.
- Agitate with a brush or broom after application.
- Allow to dwell for 2 to 5 minutes, but do not allow to dry.
- Thoroughly rinse the area with water. Preferably use a pressure washer.
- Repeat steps 2 to 6 if required.
Test on glazed surfaces before use.
See the Related Products tab.