Industrial Concrete Cleaning Chemical
Chemron Concrete Wash is an industrial-grade concrete cleaning chemical solution, designed to efficiently remove stubborn stains and contamination from a broad range of masonry surfaces.
Concrete Wash is a highly concentrated cleaning product intended for industrial/commercial use. Its chemical composition enables it to penetrate and dissolve normally tough to remove grime, grease, rust stains and other unsightly contaminants leaving a much improved to near-new finish.
Features of Chemron Concrete Wash
- Chemron Concrete Wash removes mildew, rust stains, mineral deposits, grease and dirt from a range of masonry surfaces.
- Excellent for cleaning terrazzo, building and patio bricks, ceramic and quarry tiles, concrete floors, driveways and steps.
- Concrete Wash does not stain or ‘burn’ the masonry surface.
- Ideal for pool surrounds, monuments, workshop and food processing floors, etc.
- An economical industrial concentrate.
Once a surface has been thoroughly cleaned with Chemron Concrete Wash it is advisable to preserve the newly cleaning surface with either:
- Chemron’s Shield IT – a clear penetrating sealer that won’t change the appearance of the masonry. After application, the surface will repel water, oils and other contaminants and will facilitate easier cleaning without the use of harsh chemical products.
- Chemron’s Masonry Sealer – a clear top-coat sealing product that dries to a clear satin finish that will repel water, oils, food waste and other contaminants. This smooth, hard-wearing working surface is easily cleaned with mop & bucket or machine floor cleaning equipment.
- Workshop floors
If you have any questions or suggestions, feel free to contact Chemron’s technical team. They’ll be happy to assist you.