Sledge provides effective removal of fats, proteins and burnt-on soils in the dairy and food processing industry. It is a low-foaming high-caustic solution that should be automatically dispensed into food plant CIP systems via conductivity or volumetric control. Low-foam surfactants and sequestrants ensure an efficient clean and residue-free rinsing.
- Caustic liquid
- Highly chelated
- Easily dispensed
- Helps remove mineral scale along with fat and protein
- Made in accordance with HACCP and GMP guidelines
- Suitable for use in AQIS-inspected meat and food processing plants
- Cleaning smokehouse
- Dairy, breweries, winemaking equipment and food processing plants
- Stainless steel cleaning vats, tanks, silos
- Heat-exchange equipment including pasteurisers and evaporators
Attention: Brewery Operators
We have developed a detailed, step-by-step cleaning and sanitising system which includes an illustrated manual, wall-mountable diagrams and material storage safety signs.
This system was developed in conjunction with two brewery system consulting firms, a supplier of CIP cleaning equipment and several brewers from large and smaller breweries.
If you would like us to send you a kit please contact us via the form below, or by calling us on 1800 812 309.
Sledge is a highly effective replacement for Hi Surf.
If you have any questions about using Sledge as a replacement for Hi Surf please call us or fill in the form below.