- Dissolves and breaks down grease, oil, inks and fats
- Controls growth of fungi and bacteria
- Retards insect invasion
- Overcomes objectionable odours
- Contains orthodichlorobenzene
- Pleasant fragrance
Refusal – Perfumed uses a fragrance to mask the odour of strong solvents. It is a complex blend of solvents that will emulsify in water to aid in the rinsing of cleaned surfaces. The applications are many and include the dissolving of inks, greases, oils and fats.
In the printing industry, Refusal – Perfumed can remove ink from floors, presses and blankets. Refusal can be used as a blanket wash by which it will draw out copious quantities of residual ink and will remove glazing.
- Garbage receptacles
- Garbage trucks
- Sewage treatment
- Printing presses
Directions for use
Graffiti removal: No dilution required.
Sewage plant: Sewage treatment system, drip-feed at 1.5 parts per million parts of sewage; for grease control within the plant 1 part to 50 parts water.
Grease traps, sinks, drains, etc: 1 part to 25 parts water.
Garbage trucks, bins and other receptacles: 1 part to up to 500 parts water depending on the degree of degreasing required.
- Apply with pressure washer and work onto the surface from bottom to top.
- Allow to dwell for 5 to 10 minutes, but do not allow to dry.
- Thoroughly rinse with water, preferably using a pressure washer.
Sewage plant and grease traps, sinks and drains:
- For grease control, spray over sludge beds, trickling filters, lagoons, oxidation ponds and digesters.
- For the sewage treatment system, allow to drip-feed into the system.
- For clearing grease traps, sinks and drains, pour down all pipes to be cleared, allow to stand for 30 to 60 minutes and then flush with water.
Garbage trucks, bins and other receptacles:
Apply by sprayer, brush or dip method. Agitate and rinse with water.