Enviro Drysorb is designed to absorb liquid spills on floors and roadways and will absorb many times its own weight. This product is ideally suited to a wide range of spills, including oil, paint, petrol, chemicals, vomit, blood, urine etc.
This product is made from a naturally renewable source; a recycled, cellulose-based waste material, which has been treated to reduce dusting.
Enviro Drysorb is non-toxic and is safe for animals, humans and the environment.
- Absorb many times its own weight.
- Once absorbed, pollutants will not leach out.
- made from a naturally renewable source.
- Independently tested.
- Passes EPA test method 9095A for disposal as landfill use.
Enviro Drysorb is also available in:
- Transport spill kits
- Spill kit stations
- Biodegradable cotton socking of various lengths for use in a variety of applications.