- Concentrated and multipurpose
- Safe on soft metals
- Economical: can replace multiple products
- Can be used on aluminium and galvanised surfaces
- Made in accordance with HACCP and GMP guideline
- Suitable for use in Australian food manufacturing plants
Delta Force is a high-performance, metal-safe formula to remove fats, oils and proteins from food plant and equipment. It contains a sophisticated surfactant system along with calcium-dissolving sequestrants to provide an all-round clean.
As a foam detergent, Delta Force provides results equivalent to chlorinated detergents without risk of damage to plant and equipment. Because it is a powerful yet safe formulation it can replace general-purpose detergents, degreasers and heavy-duty foam cleaners.
Directions for use
As a foaming detergent via trolley foamer, hydrofoamer or centralised foaming system: 1 part to 20 parts, or up to 50 parts, water.
As a manual, bucket and scrub, or soak detergent: 1 part to 100 parts water.
- Foam onto pre-rinsed surfaces.
- Allow to dwell for 5 to 10 minutes, but do not allow to dry.
- Agitate heavily soiled surfaces with a soft-bristle brush or a pressure washer.
- Thoroughly rinse the area with potable water.
- Repeat steps 1 to 4 if required.