Bird Droppings Remover is a heavy-duty bird waste cleaner that has the power to lift bird droppings from hard surfaces, including tiles, pavers, concrete and asphalt.
The build-up of bird droppings is usually associated with a favourite roosting spot for local birds. While cleaning up the bird droppings is important, deterring the birds from roosting in that spot should also be considered a priority. Please see our Bird Ban
While birds are a natural and essential part of our environment, their poop can be destructive, a health hazard and certainly unsightly.
The acid in the bird droppings can be very destructive. It can etch into delicate surfaces and accelerate the corrosion of some metals.
Bird droppings can harbour a wide variety of pathogens that can be harmful to humans, pets and livestock. The build-up of bird poop can also attract other pests. Not only is Bird Dropping Remover an effective bird waste remover, but it is also a potent disinfectant that will sanitise the treated area making it safe for children and pets.
There are few things that are as unsightly as bird poop! It has the ability to make a beautiful and remarkable building look unhygienic and unkempt. Using a product such as Bird Dropping Remover as part of an ongoing building maintenance program will help maintain a building fine finished and overall appearance and value.
Bird Droppings Remover cleans, disinfects and deodorises treated area.
Directions for use
Dilutions: General cleaning – 1 part to 10 parts water.
- Remove any loose contamination. Use a pressure washer where applicable.
- Apply using a brush or sprayer.
- Allow to dwell for 5 minutes, but do not allow to dry.
- Agitate the stains with a soft bristle brush
- Thoroughly rinse the area with water. Preferably use a pressure washer.
- Repeat steps 2 to 5 if required.
- Test on the surface before application.
- Not suitable for motor vehicle finishes.